2015 Polaris Industries Sportsman® 570 SP
Duluth Lawn & Sport
Sportsman® 570 SP
low miles runs graet, has winch
- Powerful ProStar ® 44 HP engine
- Industry-exclusive durable steel frame / Lock & Ride® front and rear racks
- Superior ride and handling with Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Powerful ProStar 44 HP Performance: Now with 22% more horsepower (44 hp) and featuring Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) and Dual Overhead Cams with 4 valves per cylinder, the 570 starts flawlessly and runs smoothly.
- On-Demand True All-Wheel Drive (AWD): The best just got better, the high-performance close ratio AWD system engages all four tires faster than ever when you need more traction. Works with the EPS system to provide Sportsman signature handling and reverts back to 2WD when you’re back on solid ground.
- Industry Exclusive Lock & Ride® / Steel Rear Rack: Redesigned rear rack features durable steel construction and Lock & Ride® technology to make it easy to carry and secure gear.
- Maximum Headlight Power and Built to Run Accessories: Two lights are located in the front bumper and one mounted in the handlebar pod. Maximize your lighting with the ability to have all three on at once for 150 W of power. 660 watt alternator for more charging power and the capability to operate more hardest working Polaris accessories.
- Paint: 5-Layer metallic automotive-style finish is 9 times more scratch-resistant than standard plastic.
- Integrated Front Storage: The most integrated storage of any ATV. The 6.5 gallon capacity lets you stow-away loads of gear and still have access to it, even with items tied to the deck.
- Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive power steering available, with 30% more power assist than the leading competitor, plus Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS let's you ride all day with less fatigue from steering.
- Ergonomics for Your Comfort: Class-leading width at the thigh and feet provides all-day riding comfort and makes it easier to mount and dismount the ATV.
- High Ground Clearance: A full 11" of obstacle-clearing ground clearance lets you tackle some of the tougher terrain that comes your way.
- Legendary Smooth Independent Rear Suspension (IRS): The Sportsman was the world’s first ATV with IRS, a feature that made it as popular as it is today. Its rock-solid design has 9.5" of travel to minimize body roll and keep the ride smooth.
- Double A-Arm Front Suspension: Designed to work flawlessly with our EPS system, the double A-Arm front suspension tracks true and provides 8.25” of travel to smooth out the roughest trail.
- Supreme Vehicle Control with ADC and EBS: Active Descent Control (ADC) and Engine Braking System (EBS) work together to control downhill braking to give you optimum control and smooth, even deceleration during descents.
Polaris Engineered Accessories
- Winches: Designed specifically for your vehicle. Pre-wired chassis, innovative mounting technology, and integrated handlebar control switch make installing and using your winch easier than ever.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance close-ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 567cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-arm with 8.2 in. (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in. (24.1 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-14; Maxxis
- Rear Tires: 26 x 10-14; Maxxis
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Front/Rear Rack: 90 lb. (40.8 kg)/180 lb. (81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 83 in. x 48 in. x 48 in. (210.8 cm x 121.9 cm x 121.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb. (w/ 180 lb. person) / (220 kg w/81.6kg person)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 34.25 in. (87 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 730 lb. (332 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Titanium Matte Metallic, Sunset Red
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Analog Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Twin Tripmeter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Hi-Temp/Low-Batt Lights, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50W High Beam, Single 50w High Beam Pod Light; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. Warning: Polaris off-road vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-arm
- Front Travel
- 8.2 in. (20.8 cm)
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 8-14; Maxxis
- Rear Travel
- 9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 10-14; Maxxis
- Dry Weight
- 730 lb. (332 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb. (40.8 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 180 lb. (81.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 in. x 48 in. x 48 in. (210.8 cm x 121.9 cm x 121.9 cm)
- 50.5 in. (128.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance close-ratio On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Standard: Analog
- Triple 50W High Beam, Single 50w High Beam Pod Light; Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Titanium Matte Metallic, Sunset Red