2016 Polaris Industries 55 Indy Adventure 155 E.S
Duluth Lawn & Sport
55 Indy Adventure 155 E.S
used Demo unit, Has big ski kit, fact warranty ,rebates taken,price good till 2/15/2019
- PRO-RIDE™ Chassis: The INDY® is built on the proven PRO-RIDE™ Chassis that is 300% stiffer for precise, intuitive handling. The ideal choice for a nimble handling sled that’s fun to ride.
- Articulated Rear Suspension: The new 155 rear suspension features an articulated rail for the best off-trail snowmobility and to prevent trenching when backing up. The rail tips up at the rear so the track can ride over obstacles and is easier to back up.
- PRO-RIDE™ RMK® Front Suspension: Nimble yet stable, the adjustable RMK® front suspension delivers superior ride and handling on or off-trail.
- High-Flotation 155" Track: This new 15” x 155” x 1.6” Cobra track features deep lugs with a cupped design to deliver outstanding off-trail performance. The lugs provide great deep snow traction and their stiffness ensures great on-trail performance as well.
- 550 Fan Engine: Proven, dependable two-stroke engine with NiCaSil-lined cylinders provides trail cruising power in a lightweight package.
- CVTech Powerbloc 50/Invance Clutching: All INDY® models powered by the Polaris 550 fan-cooled engine use the new CVTech Powerbloc 50 drive clutch paired with the Invance driven clutch. This clutching delivers smooth engagement, enhanced low-speed drivability and quieter operation. These durable clutches have a maintenance-free design and are easy to tune while installed on the sled.
- Electric Start: Start your sled with the turn of the key. Nothing beats the ease and convenience of electric start.
- Lock & Ride® Convertible Passenger Seat: The modular design seat allows 2-up flexibility when combined with the Adventure rear rack system.
- Adventure Cargo System - Aluminum Rack, Lock & Ride® Saddlebags: The Adventure Cargo System features a rear Aluminum Rack that can hold cargo and holds the innovative Lock & Ride® Saddlebags. These spacious bags can be installed or removed in seconds, without tools. They lock securely onto the sides of the rack and provide convenient, protected storage that expands every rider’s travel options. The spacious saddlebags – they provide 966 cu. in. of storage per bag – feature removable liners with zippered access and handles so the liners can be carried, loaded with gear, to and from the sled.
- PRO-Float Skis: The new strong, lightweight PRO-Float Skis provide outstanding off-trail flotation and unmatched on- and off-trail steering and control. PRO-Float skis are 9.5" wide and offer a combined surface area of 410 sq. in., more than 45% greater than Polaris PRO-STEER skis. These skis feature a unique dual, stepped keel design that provides more responsive deep snow handling as well as outstanding handling on the trails. The upturned rear edge accommodates backing up over obstacles, and the serrated top of the ski provides traction for a rider’s boot.
- INDY® PRO-RIDE™ Seat: A wider surface right where a rider plants for seated riding provides enhanced comfort during long days on the snow, and the seat design allows easy transition between seated and standing positions.
- RydeFX® MPV Shocks: RydeFX® shocks provide a great foundation for ride and handling with the PRO-RIDE™ chassis.
- Tall Windshield & Wind Deflectors: Less wind = a warmer ride. Designed for excellent coverage, this tall smoked windshield directs wind and snow up and around the rider while the side panel-mounted wind deflectors force wind and snow outward, away from the rider.
- Hinged-Style Hitch: Hinged tow hitch for greater versatility, better towing.
- Extreme Front Bumper: Lightweight, aluminum front bumper features extra protection for wherever your Adventure takes you.
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./cm): 56 / 142
- Overall Width (in./cm): 48 / 122
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 39 / 99.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 524 / 238
- Overall Length (in./cm): 132.25 / 335.9
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive/Driven Clutch: CVTech PowerBloc50 / Invance
- Exhaust: Single
- Fuel System: 2 - VM34
- Ignition: Digital CDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Polaris / Fan
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 544
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 73 x 65
- Front Shocks: RydeFX®
- Front Suspension: PRO-RIDE RMK®
- Front Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel (in./cm): 9 / 22.9
- Rear Suspension: INDY® Articulated
- Rear Track Shock: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 15 / 38
- Ski Type: PRO-Float Ski
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 155 x 1.6 Cobra
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Black / White
- Electric Start: Standard
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Handlebar Hooks: Accessory
- Mirrors: Standard
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Standard
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Support with Luggage: Accessory
- Seat Type: INDY® PRO-RIDE®, Lock & Ride® Pass.
- Speedometer: Analog
- Steering: Fixed - 3.5" (89mm)
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Low Oil Indicator
- Windshield: Tall, Smoke
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- 544 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 73 x 65 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 2 - VM34
- Digital CDI
- Brake Type
- RMK® Hydraulic
- Drive Clutch
- CVTech PowerBloc50
- Driven Clutch
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: PRO-RIDE RMK®; Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: INDY® Articulated; Shocks: RydeFX® MPV
- Rear Travel
- 15 in. (38 cm)
- Ski Type
- PRO-Float Ski
- Ski Stance
- 39 in. (99.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 155 x 1.6 in.
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 524 lb. (238 kg)
- Tall, Smoke
- Black / White
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable