2016 Polaris Industries 800 PRO RMK 155
Duluth Lawn & Sport
800 PRO RMK 155
demo unit, fact warranty, no electric start. all rebates taken, prices good till 3/31/2019
- NEW Patented Raised AXYS® RMK Chassis: The AXYS® RMK® features a patented, raised chassis that increases clearance and reduces drag to keep you on top of the snow. This new chassis, purpose built for mountain riding, allows for improved sidehilling, faster and easier climbing, and instantaneous lift allowing the sled to pop onto the snow faster. The carbon fiber overstructure offers reduced weight without compromising strength. New, taller spindles for 2016 increases clearance to reduce drag.
- NEW Rear Suspension: The new lightweight, rigid rear suspension design features revised geometry to control pitch. This improves weight transfer, delivering better control and a more compliant ride. The rigid suspension delivers power directly to the snow. Off-trail, riders will notice improved weight transfer while maintaining the approach angle. On-Trail, riders will notice a more compliant and comfortable ride. The rear suspension features a new rail design that helps lift the rear skid while driving it forward.
- Proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine: Developed in conjunction with the AXYS platform, the proven 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine delivers +10% increase in power-to-weight ratio and quicker throttle response to generate instantaneous lift. The integrated mounting position optimizes the balance of the chassis. Featuring: Grooved piston for improved durability and engine life; 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves for increased power and responsiveness; Electronic oil pump for reduced throttle effort and improved durability; Thermostat with bypass warms up to operating temperature 40% faster and improves durability; High-efficiency intake and exhaust for improved breathability, which increases power; Exclusive VForce Reeds for more power and improved reed life; Lightweight crankshaft that's more durable, 2.5 lbs lighter and has 25% less inertia. This is the same 800 H.O. engine released with great success in the 2015 Polaris RUSH and Switchback models, and has been proven through 100,000+ field testing miles.
- 3-Stage Electronically-Controlled Exhaust Valves: 3-stage electronically-controlled exhaust valves provide improved running quality, crisper throttle response, smoother idle and improved fuel economy. The active feedback for the exhaust valve position provides more accurate fueling in transient situations. These exhaust valves also improve combustion stability, leading to improved durability and engine life.
- Electronic Oil Pump: Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive – and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
- High-Efficiency Intake and Exhaust: New porous intake duct material and high-flow exhaust system create a better breathing engine package for more power. An all-new silencer provides reduced sound levels. Vforce reeds provide improved performance, throttle response and reed durability.
- VForce Reeds: Provide improved performance, throttle response, and reed durability.
- Lightweight Crankshaft: Lightweight crankshaft weighs 2.5 lbs less, delivering 25% lower inertia and quicker throttle response and spooling. This provides improved acceleration. Designed and engineered specifically for the 800 Cleanfire® H.O. Engine for increased durability, this same lightweight crankshaft is used in Polaris Race sleds since the 2013-14 and 2014-15 season, showing it's proven durability.
- 800 H.O. Grooved Piston: New grooved piston was designed specifically for the new 800 HO Cleanfire® Engine to increase durability and engine life.
- Polaris® Series 6 2.6" Track: The all-new Polaris® exclusive Series 6 2.6" track provides the ultimate all mountain performance. The new lightweight track is designed for improved deep snow and hard pack traction and better lift.
- QuickDrive™ Low Inertia Drive System: The QuickDrive™ Low Inertia System is designed to make the sled rev quicker for instantaneous lift and reduces rotational inertia by 21% for easier handling and flickability.Not simply a belt-drive, it is a complete lightweight drive system — featuring an extruded drive shaft, lightweight brake, RMK-specific brake caliper and of course the most visible piece of the system — a maintenance-free belt drive that requires no oil or tensioner system. The complete system reduces rotational inertia by 21% which means 5lb. less effort when carving.
- Walker Evans® Shocks: PRO-RMKs come standard with Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. During SnowCheck, there is a choice of a premium Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker shock or the Walker Evans® Monotube Shocks. The new Walker Evans® Piggyback Clicker Shocks with compression adjusters and remote reservoirs offers the best performance across the broadest range of conditions. The new Walker Evans®Monotube Impact-Extruded Shocks are the lightest weight shock option from Polaris for those riders counting ounces. The one-piece, simple design is lightweight yet durable.
Rider Balanced™ Control
- Legendary RMK Balance: The patented AXYS® chassis delivers the RMK’s renowned perfect balance that riders have come to expect. The new RMK offers increased, ultimate control and a more compliant ride.
- NEW AXYS® Body Panel Design: The AXYS® RMK® features a compact body panel geometry and design that helps give the sled the best lean angle in the industry allowing it to hold even the steepest sidehill lines. RMK does not "Panel Out" like other competitors.
- Lightweight - 408 lbs.: Polaris snowmobiles are the lightest sleds on the mountain. Polaris mountain sleds have always been light AND rigid, and for 2016 Polaris has added strength & durability while reducing weight on the RMK® AXYS® platform. Polaris uses design optimization software to analyze the loads and stress points for various systems and components of the snowmobile which allows the team to design lightweight yet durable snowmobiles. Providing riders with instantaneous lift, Polaris sleds help riders get up on top of the snow faster due to the lighterweight, increase in power from the new 800 H.O. Cleanfire® engine, new Polaris-exclusive track designs and the new raised chassis.
- Forged Aluminum A-Arms: Polaris continuously pursues new innovations and technology, and for 2016 the Polaris® RMK® features an industry-first...forged a-arms. The one-piece, forged a-arms are lighter (approximately 1.5 lbs lighter) while providing optimal strength. Forging is widely used and proven through the automotive industry. This design reduces unsprung mass leading to a better ride quality and increased maneuvarability.
- PowderTrac™ Running Boards: The PowderTrac™ running boards have been developed for maximum snow clean out and maximum strength. Built from extruded aluminum with bonded cast lugs, they boast an open area of over 50% and integrated traction that is machined in for sure footed performance. For 2016, we continued to refine and improve the running boards. There is now additional open space at the back of the boards by the rear pad to reduce snow build up.
- PRO-Lite Seat: Mountain snowmobiling requires a different seat design and that is what Polaris delivers. The seat is shorter to allow you to easily swing a leg and hop over from one side of the snowmobile to the other.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting; Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight; LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out; For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Mountain Hoop: Re-designed for 2016, the mountain hoop is more ergonomic and has been moved down 2.5" to prevent hitting the rider in the chest when in steeper terrain. Now a one-piece stylized design, the mountain hoop is made of a durable polyurethane material.
- Brakes: New lightweight brakes for 2016 feature a fixed 2 piston opposed caliper design for an improved and quicker braking response and feel. A new, improved brake pad material features higher thermal properties to provide more optimal wear over time.
- Polaris Interactive Digital Display: Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, & odometer; Sled operating conditions: Fuel level, coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings; Riding conditions: Time of day, Day/Night mode; Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the display to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Battery, signal strength; GPS / Mapping Capability: A compass and full-featured GPS comes standard when the GPS receiver is installed. Latitude, longitude, and elevation are displayed, along with the ability to mark and save waypoints and tracks; Vehicle Immobilizer and security function allow you to lock your vehicle with a passcode; Software can be upgraded during the life of the vehicle, so your display will never become outdated; Screen options can be customized to suit rider preferences. This display is an option for SnowCheck Select 2016 and is also available as an accessory option for all AXYS® models as well as PRO-RIDE™ models when used with the accessory Defrost Bag.
- Integrated Storage Solutions: Optional, accessory storage was designed and developed right along with the RMK® AXYS® platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled’s design lines. Polaris Engineered with the highest quality of materials.
- Fuel Capacity (gal./L): 11.5 / 43.5
- Overall Height (in./cm): 49.125 / 124.7
- Overall Width (in./cm): 46.5 / 118.1
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm): 39 - 40- 41 / 99.1 - 101.6 - 104.1
- Estimated Dry Weight (lb./kg): 408 / 185
- Overall Length (in./cm): 131 / 332.75
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS® RMK® LWT
- Drive System Type: QuickDrive® Low Inertia
- Drive/Driven Clutch: P-85 / Team® LWT
- Exhaust: SC VES, Single
- Fuel System: 2 Injector Cleanfire®
- Ignition: Multi-Dimensional CDI
- Engine Type/Cooling: Liberty/Liquid with Bypass
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2-795
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85x70
- Front Shocks: Walker Evans®
- Front Suspension: AXYS® RMK® Adjustable
- Front Track Shock: Walker Evans®
- Front Travel (in./cm): 9 / 22.9
- Rear Suspension: RMK® Coil-Over
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans®
- Rear Travel (in./cm): 16 / 40.6
- Ski Type: Gripper
- Track Width/Length/Height (in.): 15 x 155 x 2.6 Series 6
- 12v Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: Black / Red
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge: Mechanical
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Std. Adjustable
- Handlebar Hooks: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Seat Support with Luggage: Accessory
- Seat Type: PRO-LITE
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital MFD
- Steering: ProTaper®
- Tachometer: Digital MFD
- Temp/Low Oil Light: Digital MFD
- Windshield: RMK® Low, Black
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- 795 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Liquid with Bypass
- 2 Injector Cleanfire®
- Multi-Dimensional CDI
- SC VES, Single
- Brake Type
- AXYS® RMK® LWT
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- Team® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: AXYS® RMK® Adjustable; Shocks: Walker Evans®
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: RMK® Coil-Over; Shocks: Walker Evans®
- Rear Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 39-40-41 in. (99.1-101.6-104.1 cm)
- Track Type
- Series 6
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 155 x 2.6 in.
- Digital MFD
- Digital MFD
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal. (43.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 408 lb. (185 kg)
- RMK® Low, Black
- Black / Red
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Std. Adjustable