2017 Polaris Industries Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND Black Pearl
Duluth Lawn & Sport
Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND Black Pearl
Fact ride command unit, in house warranty , just serviced
- A world of connections at your fingertips with the revolutionary RIDE COMMAND™ technology.
- Class-Best 100 HP to light up the trail and broad, usable torque band to work.
- Class-leading suspension, ground clearance for the trail and to-do list.
RIDE COMMAND® by Polaris
- Connecting the Off-Road Experience Like Never Before: Imagine never being lost, having notifications visible, and knowing exactly where your riding buddies are. Imagine never shouting over engine noise to communicate with fellow riders. And imagine sharing your off-road experience with family and friends back home, using just one finger. This revolution starts with a 7-inch touch screen built to survive the rigors of the off-road. More than a glorified gauge, the RIDE COMMAND™ 7" display is the face of a technology hub, connecting machines, devices, and people like never before.
- Special Edition Features: The groundbreaking 7-inch touchscreen isn’t the only feature that comes standard on this special edition. It includes all the upgraded components and add-ons of the deluxe model trim, plus the addition of front and rear cameras to display those hard-to-see spots, especially useful when backing up to use the receiver hitch or pulling onto a trailer.
- Chart Your Adventure: Have a map at your fingertips with the included GPS receiver on a bright 7” glove-touch display. Mark waypoints and track your route for confidence no matter where you roam.
- Share Your Adventure: Get social with friends and family through the RIDE COMMAND App to share your ride stats and locations. Plus never worry again about others getting left behind with Group Ride to share everyone’s location.
- The Most Power In Its Class: Pumping out 100 horsepower The Polaris GENERAL is the most powerful Rec Utility ever produced. The Polaris GENERAL has a class best 0-40 mph … 18% more horsepower than Commander so you can light up the trails.
- Torque for the Toughest Jobs: This off-road oriented 999 cc twin delivers broad max torque throughout its rpm range - 65 ft. lbs. of torque to haul, pull, and power through the biggest jobs.
- Capacity to Dominate: Loaded down with gear for an extreme camping trip or ready to handle the toughest jobs, The Polaris GENERAL's 1,100 lbs. total payload is up to the task. With the standard 2" receiver, The Polaris GENERAL's 1,500 lbs. towing capacity - aided with standard engine braking - is ready to tackle whatever your day demands.
- High-Performance Close Ratio AWD: With the industry's fastest engaging high-performance AWD, The Polaris GENERAL™ is ready to attack demanding trails and the harshest fields. All four wheels engage near instantly when your vehicle needs more forward traction and reverts back to 2WD when it doesn’t, no need to wait for pressure to build up or to stop and lock in a diff like our competitors. NEW! The VersaTrac Turf Mode switch unlocks the rear differential for easier, tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
- Suspension for Work and Play: You get it ALL with The Polaris GENERAL. With sway bars front and rear, it stays planted and composed on the trail. The tuned suspension geometry featuring dual rate springs maintains 62% of its ground clearance when fully loaded down -- 1.3 inches higher than Commander.
- Best in Class Travel and Ground Clearance: No other machine gives you the suspension travel and 12 inches of ground clearance advantage like The Polaris GENERAL. With 12.25" of front and 13.2" of rear suspension travel, The Polaris GENERAL is ready to clear whatever the trail or work site throws at it.
- Dumping Cargo Bed: Get the job done right and bring enough gear for your adventure with the capacity to carry 600 lbs. in the deep cargo bed. Polaris GENERAL features convenient one latch tailgate opening on the dumping cargo bed as well as Lock&Ride® integration for a variety of specially made accessories to get work done faster and get back to riding.
- Integrated Half Doors: Stay protected from weather and trail debris with standard half doors. They're built with automotive style latches and great sealing to perform as flawlessly as the rest of the machine. They also swing open wide to make it easy to get in and out of Polaris GENERAL all day.
- Standard Deluxe Edition Features: The Polaris GENERAL's Deluxe Edition comes standard with a poly sport roof, Polaris HD 4500 lb. winch and low profile front bumper to help you dominate the trail and take on the work when you get home.
- All-New Cockpit: The Polaris GENERAL's all-new cockpit was designed for the ultimate balance of work and play attitude. From the redesigned premium bucket seats that lock you in off-road, to the customizable instrumentation and easy cab access, the Polaris GENERAL is the new standard in all-day comfort.
- Secure, Comfortable Bucket Seats: Polaris GENERAL comes with all-new seats designed to keep you comfortable no matter where the ride takes you, from ripping trails to a day cutting wood. A wide seat base and supportive bolstering gives a secure cockpit to driver and rider and with standard cut and sewn seats. Driver seat comes standard with a seat slider to dial in operator ergonomics.
- 23L of Integrated Storage: Keep work and play essentials close at hand with a combination of in-dash storage and a class-best center console featuring a 12V outlet and 5.8L storage.
- Brand New Customizable Instrumentation: The all-new digital instrumentation cluster moves with the tilt adjustable steering wheel for maximum visibility. The combination of digital and analog gauge indicates vehicle speed, engine RPMs and standard trip information. The center digital gauge can be set up to just the way you want it, and even features an auto adjusting backlight that can switch from red to blue.
- Premium Cab Comfort: The Polaris® Lock&Ride® Pro Fit cab design allows you to battle it all in comfort and keep the elements out. Whether you’re on the trail or getting some work done, our premium cab component accessories provide you with class leading comfort. Plus, with Lock & Ride® technology you can tailor your cab system to your needs in seconds. Shop our Polaris GENERAL accessories now.
- Customizable Versatility: Whether you’re tackling the toughest trails or battling the harshest conditions, Polaris Engineered™ Accessories provide you with the most critical protection accessories you will need for the Polaris GENERAL™. From bumpers to A-arm guards and roofs to rock sliders, Polaris has engineered these accessories to keep your machine protected from whatever you encounter. With our Expanded Anchor Mount and Polaris® Lock&Ride® technologies, you can add components quickly without damage to your frame, all in less than 5 minutes. Find the right accessories for your needs now.
- Full Tread. Any Terrain: As an industry leader in premium off-road accessories for more than a decade, Pro Armor® delivers purpose-built tires with superior durability and ultimate performance for the environment you ride. Not only that, but they’re developed and tested with Polaris Engineers—ensuring the perfect fit and optimal performance mile after mile.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
- The Thrill of the Hunt: The biggest trophies are the hardest to find, but when you gear up your Polaris GENERAL™ with the right hunting equipment, you’ll be ready to elevate your game. Arm yourself with the right accessories so you’re more organized and in better position to conquer every terrain.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): EBS Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 999cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in. (31.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in. (33.5 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in. (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./600 lb. (272 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal. (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 118.2 x 62.5 x 75 in. (300 x 158.7 x 190.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 81 in. (206 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,544 lb. (700 kg)
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: RIDE COMMAND Edition Black Pearl
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb
- Hitch Type: Standard/2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W Low/60W High, LED Tail
- Other Standard Features: 7" Glove-Touch Display, Front and Rear View Cameras, MTX® Premium Overhead Audio, Poly Sport Roof, FOX QS3 Shocks, Low Profile Front Bumper, Polaris HD 4,500 lb. Winch
- Tilt Steering: Standard
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Dry Weight
- 1,544 lb. (700 kg)
- 81 in. (206 cm)
- Front Travel
- 12.25 in. (31.1 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 13.2 in. (33.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in. (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (35.9 L)
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb.
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- RIDE COMMAND Edition Black Pearl